• Enter to win •
Enjoy any Te Kairanga wine & be in to
Win the Ultimate
- 3 nights accommodation in a cottage suite at Wharekauhau Country Estate (17 November 2017 - 20 November 2017)
- 2 tickets to Toast Martinborough (Sunday 19th November 2017)
- Wharekauhau to Martinborough return transfers on the day of Toast Martinborough
- Evening pre-dinner drinks and canapes
- 4 course dinner on Friday and Saturday
- A relaxed family-style, long-table dinner after Toast Martinborough
- Full country breakfast each day
- Late checkout on Monday (20th November 2017)
How to enter
- Enjoy any bottle of Te Kairanga wine from participating retailers, restaurants and cellar doors, and enter the unique code displayed on the neck tag.
- Purchase any case of Te Kairanga wine from the Foley Wine Club online store and automatically go in to the draw.
CONDITIONS: 1. Entrants must be 18 years or older. 2. Entries go in the draw to win the ultimate Toast Martinborough Experience (RRP $3,995). 3. Competition commences 1 September 2017 until 31 October 2017 inclusive. 4. One winner will be randomly drawn on 1 November 2017 from all eligible entries. 5. Prize winners will be notified within 7 days of the draw. If contact is unable to be made within this time the Promoter reserves the right to redraw a new winner(s). 6. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable & are not redeemable for cash, prize must be redeemed from 17 November 2017 - 20 November 2017. Transfers to Wharekauhau Country Estate are not included. 7. All decisions by the Promoter are final & no correspondence will be entered into. 8. Prize winners agree to be available for reasonable publicity purposes without compensation & acknowledge their details may be published in various media. 9. Entry is open to all New Zealand residents except employees & immediate families of participating stores, their associated companies & any agencies involved in this promotion. 10. The Promoter is Foley Family Wines, 13 Waihopai Valley Road, Marlborough. Any questions regarding this promotion contact 03 572 6406.