Martinborough Vineyard Hero Duo
Martinborough Vineyard Pinot Noir 2013, Martinborough Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc 2016
Your price $390.00
RRP $560.00 | 6 bottles of each
Includes GST & Delivery
- MV Pinot Noir 2013 - 96 points Bob Campbell
- MV Pinot Noir 2013 - Top in Cuisine NZ vs French Burgundy's
- MV Pinot Noir 2013 - Wine Orbit 95 points
- MV Pinot Noir 2013 - Blue Gold Sydney Top 100
- MV Pinot Noir 2013 - Raymond Chan 5 Stars
6 bottles Martinborough Vineyard Pinot Noir 2013
6 bottles 2Martinborough Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc 2016
Martinborough Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc shows perfumed aromas of passionfruit and guava with hints of lemon blossom and dried herbs on the nose. On the palate the ripe fruit character is beautifully balanced against creamy notes from the barrel fermentation portion creating a harmonious and balanced wine with great length and texture.
A succulent and complex Pinot Noir showing heady aromas of dark red fruit, Asian spice and earth. The finely concentrated palate shows suppleness intertwining ripe, fleshy red fruits with a fine grained tannin structure.