Pinot Gris - 6 bottles
The cool weather of the Awatere Valley brings out the brilliant aromatics in Pinot Gris. The bouquet of our 2018 is a beautiful compilation of spicy pear, nashi, bright fruit and ginger. The palate is rich, oily and viscous with the bright, fresh acidity it is known for.
Sauvignon Blanc - 6 bottles
- Royal Easter Show Wine Awards 2019 - GOLD
- Marlborough Wine Show 2018 - GOLD
- New Zealand International Wine Show 2018 - GOLD
- The Real Review 2018 - 5 Stars / 95 Points
Our 2018 Sauvignon Blanc offers a mouthwatering blend of aromas - passionfruit, guava, elderflower, black currant and citrus. The flavour profile brings a concentrated mix of white peach and tropical fruit, with a crisp acid backbone and mineral finish.
Anna's Vineyard Chardonnay - 6 bottles
- NZ International Wine Show 2018 - GOLD
- Winestate March/April Edition 2019 - 5 Stars
Pinot Noir - 6 bottles
- Sydney International Wine Competition 2019 / GOLD
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2018 / 93 Points
This 2016 Pinot Noir is an elegant wine. Aromas of dark plum, violet and earth lead to a rich and complex palate. The mouthfeel is velvety and warm, full of plum and savoury characters.
• Sign Up •
Sign up to the Foley Wine Club to receive offers.